What are 10 facts about Honduras?
- They’re serious about soccer (or football)
- You can explore incredible Maya ruins.
- What does Honduras mean?
- The coral reefs are out of this world.
- Honduras has a dual capital.
- Ever wondered why Honduras was referred to as a banana republic?
- Smoke-free zones.
- The buses seriously stand out.
What are 5 interesting facts about Honduras?
- There’s a huge collection of Mayan ruins in Honduras.
- It’s home to a sacred bird.
- It was the first country to ban smoking in your own home.
- Its nickname was the Banana Republic.
- Honduras owns one of the oldest clocks in the world.
- There are a lot of bats in Honduras.
What is a fact about Honduras? 1. Honduras is a country located in Central America. 2. It shares a border with Guatemala , Nicaragua and El Salvador.
What is the Honduras famous for? Honduras is known for its rich natural resources, including minerals, coffee, tropical fruit, and sugar cane, as well as for its growing textiles industry, which serves the international market.