What are 10 facts about Thomas Jefferson?
- He totally would have had an iPad. Jefferson loved science, technology and innovation.
- He was a great grandfather.
- He loved to play.
- He was an early archaeologist.
- He loved books.
- He loved to write letters.
- He loved vanilla ice cream.
- He would have loved Home Depot.
What are 3 accomplishments of Thomas Jefferson?
- #1 Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence.
- #2 He drafted the Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom.
- #3 He served as the third President of the United States.
- #4 United States Military Academy was established during his presidency.
What did Thomas Jefferson Do facts? Thomas Jefferson was the primary draftsman of the Declaration of Independence of the United States and the nation’s first secretary of state (1789–94), its second vice president (1797–1801), and, as the third president (1801–09), the statesman responsible for the Louisiana Purchase.
What is an interesting fact about Thomas Jefferson during the American Revolution? During the American Revolutionary War (1775-83), Jefferson served in the Virginia legislature and the Continental Congress and was governor of Virginia. He later served as U.S. minister to France and U.S. secretary of state and was vice president under John Adams (1735-1826).