What are 10 interesting facts about Beethoven?
- Beethoven was Forced to into Music.
- Beethoven Composed Music He Couldn’t Hear.
- Beethoven had Many Health Issues.
- Math was Not Beethoven’s Forte.
- Beethoven Had Control Over His Publicity.
- Beethoven’s Heart Just Wasn’t Lucky.
- Beethoven and Mozart Studied with the Same Teacher.
What are some fun facts about Beethoven?
- His First Concerto wasn’t his first concerto.
- He was terrible at maths.
- People hated his Late Quartets.
- He might have once performed for Mozart.
- Deafness wasn’t the worst of his problems.
- His last words probably aren’t what you think they are.
What are five facts about Beethoven?
- 1) He was actually the third Ludwig van Beethoven in his family.
- 2) He studied with Mozart’s teacher — Franz Joseph Haydn.
- 3) He was unlucky in love.
- 4) We don’t really know why he became deaf.
- 5) He died during a thunderstorm at age 56.
What are two more facts you found about Beethoven? Beethoven’s father wanted to pass his son off as a child prodigy so he lied about young Beethoven’s age at his first public performance. For a good portion of Beethoven’s life, he believed he was born in 1772 instead of 1770. 3. In March 1787, Beethoven traveled to Vienna with the intention of studying with Mozart.