What are 3 interesting facts about Vietnam War?
- President Kennedy wanted to get the US Army out of Vietnam.
- The US didn’t lose the war on-ground.
- The US troops preferred to use AK-47’s over government issues M-16’s.
- The war wasn’t just between US and Vietnam.
- Most of the men that fought in Vietnam weren’t drafted.
What is Vietnam’s famous for? Ruins, beaches, rice terraces, spectacular landscapes and some of the most beguiling cities on earth can all be discovered within Vietnam’s boundaries. It also has the crown for the world’s cheapest beer for its locally brewed Bia Hoi that is freshly made every day and contains no preservatives.
What are some interesting facts about Vietnam for kids? Vietnam Facts | Geography
The longest border is shared with Laos. The capital city of Vietnam is Hanoi. Vietnam has a coastline of about 3,444 km/2,140 miles length – not counting in the many islands! Vietnam is roughly the size of New Mexico/USA and about half as big as France.
What are some basic facts about Vietnam?
- OFFICIAL NAME: Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
- FORM OF GOVERNMENT: Socialist republic.
- CAPITAL: Hanoi.
- POPULATION: 97,040,334.
- OFFICIAL LANGUAGE: Vietnamese.
- MONEY: Dong.
- AREA: 127,123 square miles (329,247 square kilometers)
- MAJOR MOUNTAIN RANGE: Annam Cordiller.