What are 5 interesting facts about Spain?
- The center of Spain.
- The first modern novel is Spanish.
- Around 406 million people in the world speak Spanish.
- In Spain, different languages are spoken.
- The highest Spanish mountain is not in Spain.
- UNESCO’s third largest heritage country.
- We have chocolate thanks to the Spanish.
What is a weird fact about Spain? It has a National Anthem with no Words
Spain is full of quirks, but one of the odd facts about Spain is that its national anthem has no words. The Marcha Real is one of only four national anthems in the world with no lyrics (well, it used to have lyrics but no one uses them anymore).
What are 3 interesting facts about Spanish?
- Spanish is a Romance language derived from Vulgar Latin.
- Spanish is spoken by 559 million people around the world.
- Spanish uses inverted exclamation and question marks.
- Like most languages, Spanish has its own very unique words which can’t be translated in other languages.
What is so special about Spain? Spain is famous for its easy-going culture, delicious food and stunning scenery. Major cities such as Madrid, Barcelona and Valencia all offer unique traditions, languages and must-see sites! Vibrant festivals such as La Fallas and La Tomatina draw huge crowds of both locals and tourists.