What are 5 interesting facts about Tigers?
- 1 Tigers are the true kings of the Jungle.
- 2 Top tiger characteristic: They wear different stripes.
- 3 Tigers have fake eyes.
- 4 Tigers hunt alone and at night.
- 5 Tigers are fast runners.
- 6 They’re cats who love water.
- 7 They can roar but not purr.
- 8 There are six different types of tigers.
What is unique about a tiger? – Unlike most members of the cat family, Tigers like water. They are good swimmers and often cool off in pools or streams. – Tigers can tell the age, gender, and reproductive condition of other Tigers by smelling their urine. – If you look a Tiger in the eyes it is less likely to kill you.
What are tigers afraid of? Tigers are naturally afraid of fire …
… but they’re still forced to jump through rings of fire in circus shows! This means that they’re more afraid of being punished by their trainers than they are of the flames.
Why do tigers pee on you? Tigers mark their territory in a number of ways and do so as a way of mapping out their area of control. Their main method is to spray a form of urine from their anal gland, which they usually do in an area protected from the elements, to ensure that the smell lingers.