What are some fun facts about kittens?
- 1) Kittens are fragile and need help using the potty.
- 2) Kittens are like sponges.
- 3) Kittens are born with closed eyes.
- 4) Kittens are born with blue eyes.
- 5) They have superior senses.
- 6) Kittens see differently than humans.
- 7) Kittens are super easy to potty train.
- 8) Kittens knead.
What do kittens love the most? Play with your kitten. A piece of string, crumpled paper, or a toy from pet store — almost anything can be a toy. Kittens (and cats) love to play. The bond you begin now, through play and unconditional love, will be unshakable for many years to come.
Do kittens know they are kittens? A mama cat will know her kittens by their unique smell at birth, and she will obviously care for and protect them. However, after her kittens are weaned and gone from her—perhaps because they were adopted by other humans—she might not recognize them.
What are 5 interesting facts about cats?
- Cats can jump up to 6 times their height.
- They have a total of 18 toes.
- There are over 500 million pet cats!
- Cats sleep for around 13 to 16 hours a day (70% of their life).
- 1 year of a cats life equals to 15 years of a humans live.
- One of the largest domestic cat breeds is a Maine Coon.