Who was the strongest warrior ever? 1. ALEXANDER THE GREAT. Known as one of the greatest warriors ever, Alexander the Great was a renowned king too in an ancient Greek town. He slowly began conquering and expanding his empire to parts of India, Persia, Syria, Egypt among others.
Who were the most feared warriors in history?
- Mongols. In just 20 years, Genghis Khan was able to capture and control a massive empire that Rome couldn’t conquer in 200 years.
- Gurkhas. Gurkhas are Nepal’s best-kept secret weapon.
- Teutonic Warriors.
Which ancient warriors were strongest?
- The Akkadian Warrior (circa 24th century – 22nd century BC)
- The Hittite Warrior (1600 BC – 1178 BC)
- The Spartan Warrior (circa 9th century BC – 192 BC)
- The Assyrian Warrior (Neo-Assyrian Empire 900 BC – 612 BC)
- The Scythian Warrior (circa 7th century – 3rd century BC)
Who is undefeated warrior in history?